Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome to the Show


So, I'm finally getting around to joining the masses of semi-broke, desperately passionate, oft - unemployed youngsters who are blogging their problems away these days. My story, I'm hoping is interesting enough for a few people a week to get a chuckle out of my ridiculous antics and numerous misfortunes. In the words of my mother:

"It's not funny today ... but tomorrow it's going to be hilarious"

So here's the run-down kiddies:

I'm a 24 year old post grad, aspiring kick-ass fashion designer surviving on a hope and a prayer in NYC. I live on gratis open bars, $1 pizza, sample sales and amazing friends. My job is what I like to call "Shitty-Fantastic." When it's not grinding me into dust it's the best thing since Dr. Scholls started making jelly inserts that actually fit in my Vivienne Westwood pumps. (that was a great day). I'm the Assistant designer at a small manufacturing company and showroom. It's so small that I am now heading up our new junior sportswear line. So I'll keep you guys posted on any new, amazing fashion things pop up.

Feel free to tag along as I frolic around the city and get into trouble.


-me

P.S. If life's a show, you should have been in costume 15 minutes ago...

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Love the blog and love you :)

    I'm so excited to be your blog groupie...lol

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Diana..welcome to the blog world.You can no longer tease me as I'm taking pics of random food, people, and non sense around the city. You'll be that girl too!ttyl

    from the girl upstairs,

    K.Keys

    ReplyDelete